Legends Program Explained
2. Batting Points - Points are awarded based on runs scored, strike rate and bonuses for remaining Not Out
3. Bowling Points - Points are awarded based on wickets taken and economy rate
4. Fielding Points - Points are awarded for catches, run outs and stumpings
- The points that Players accumulate help them move onto each level as the threshold is passed.
- Reaching Legend Status depends on frequency of play and standard of performance...Speed with which a player can reach Legend status is in their hands...
Legend Program Levels
|9||Super Star||65000 LP|
|12||Clint De Bruyn||Player with most LP|
How can I see my Legend Points Total?
There are various ways to check your Legend Points Total
1. Your Player Profile Page
2. Your shop.lastmanstands.com account (click on Awards at the top of the Home Page)
3. Via the email you will receive after each game which will give your match LP breakdown
- Players are awarded as they scale up the levels.
- Their frequency of play and performance is rewarded with benefits & bonuses. The benefits & bonuses increase as players climb the levels.
- The Awards (Loyalty Scheme) part of the program will be rolled out country by country over the next 6 -8 months. Upon launch, each player will be able to see their Awards (bonuses & benefits) on their shop account.
LMS Legends Cap Presentation Format