The LMS Super Series is a new competition for the Last Man Stands global community which is rolling out to selected cities. The Super Series is a draft style league that will place the ‘best of the best’ LMS players from eligible regions into teams that will be purchased by LMS players, passionate cricketers or businessmen looking to promote their company.
Upcoming Super Series Tournaments
Past Super Series Tournaments
Team Owner Benefits
- Prize Money - Will vary from Super Series league to league. Please email email@example.com if you require confirmation of Prize Money for a specific Super Series League.
- Matches to be live streamed across our global social media platforms.
- One sponsor’s logo, hyperlinked to a sponsors’ website, will be included on an email to the national database of host country, marketing the tournament in its entirety.
- Opportunity to align your business with Last Man Stands, a respected global brand.
- Manage and build your own Star-Studded LMS team from the best LMS players in the eligbile regions.
- A chance to qualify your Super Series team for the 2019 World Champs in Sydney.
- Team Owners can draft themselves during the draft.
Samuel Lang (2018 LMS Australia World Series Captain and 2019 Central Coast Chargers Captain (Sydney Super Series)):
"It's weekends like this that continually remind me why I want to play LMS as much as I can, while I can. I'll never be able to thank LMS enough for the mates it creates and opportunities it creates. It's awesome to see us and the other teams embracing new concepts and giving it our all. Hopefully we can charge back stronger next year!"
Register your interest to be a LMS Super Series Team Owner.
How Does The Draft Work?
Each team will be made up of a squad of 10 players chosen across 10 individual selection rounds. The team’s selection order during the draft will be decided randomly on the night of the draft, Team A - Team Z, ensuring the teams are as evenly matched as possible and every team owner has equal opportunity to select his top player picks.
The first eight rounds will see teams select players in the following order:
Round 1: Team A - Team Z
Round 2: Team Z - Team A
Round 3: Team A - Team Z
Round 4: Team Z - Team A
Round 5: Team A - Team Z
Round 6: Team Z - Team A
Round 7: Team A - Team Z
Round 8: Team Z - Team A
Round 9: The Team Owner will have the opportunity to draft themselves in this round, or draft a player from the draft list that has not been selected yet.
Round 10: The final round will allow Team Owners to select their Secret Weapon. This player can be anyone who hasn’t already been drafted, with no restrictions. For example, a former pro, celebrity, LMS Superstar from another region/country, or themselves.