We are now taking registrations for our LMS Toowoomba Autumn T20 cricket leagues on Sundays taking place Queens Park and St. Marys from 28 April 2019.
Our Twenty20 cricket leagues suit players of all standards so dont worry how bad or good you are - we can find you a league to suit - Get involved and play T20 cricket!
To find out more information contact Sheran Fernando on email@example.com or call 0431060665 or register your teams interest (free. no obligation & just takes two minutes) via the REGISTER link below!
Get involved in the fastest growing social cricket competition in the world here in Toowoomba!!!
Last Man Stands specially designed format means you can play an exciting fast paced match in just 2 hours!
You need just eight players a side and we have leagues for players of all abilities.
Our next round of competitions will run in 28 April 2019.
- Sundays @ Queens Park . St. Marys - April 28.
Start Times 8.15am - 10.30am - 12.45pm -3pm
More details on LMS Cricket is below
- 8 players per team
- Umpires provided
- Mobile live scoring
- Player stats and world rankings online
- Medals and Trophies for Winners
- Coloured T20 kits from shop.lastmanstands.com
- $120 Match fees per Team per game ($15 per player)
Steps for Registering your new team:
1. Register your team name here: https://admin.lastmanstands.com/SpawtzApp/Registration/GlobalRegistration.aspx (in the city column put down where you would like to play)
2. ORDER TEAM SHIRTS - Go to www.shop.lastmanstands.com to order your shirts - Minimum order for registration is 8 standard LMS shirts at. customised options/extra shirts are available as well. we also recommend purchasing extra shirts at the same time to avoid missing out on clothing bonus points if you have fill ins playing for you. (Each game has two clothing bonus points up for grabs....1 for the team wearing all matching LMS shirts and another for also wearing matching pants - easy 2 points but can prove crucial come finals time.
Buying the team shirts covers your teams registration for the first 12 months (regardless of the number of seasons a teams plays in the year). Re-registration (after first year) costs $100 per team per year (Assuming new shirt order not needed)
3. MATCH PAYMENTS - Match fees are $15 per player ($120 per team)
Then just pay match fees of $120 per team per game on the day covering the following:
- League Manager
- Cricket ball
- Stats Capture
- Team World rankings
- Team Profile Pages
- Batting Rankings for each player
- Bowling Rankings for each player
- Personal profiles for every registered player in the team
For Returning Teams:
Let us know what competition you are rejoining. There is a $100 registration fee that covers a years worth of competitions. Your place in competitions is not confirmed until the registration has been paid. Payment can be made into:
S&J LMS Cricket
Common Wealth Bank
Ac no: 10408349
For individuals looking to join a team. Resister your details here: https://admin.lastmanstands.com/SpawtzApp/Registration/JoinGlobalRegistration.aspx
Venues for Midweek Summer & Spring Leagues (two game played per week over Wednesday & Friday nights):
-Midweek @ Ernest Peak Park Drayton - Wednesdays & Friday Nights
Start Time: 5.15pm - 7.30pm