Get involved in the fastest growing social cricket competition in the world here in Melbourne!
Last Man Stands specially designed format means you can play an exciting fast paced match in just 2 hours!
You need just eight players a side and we have leagues for players of all abilities.
Pending State Government Approval our massive Summer comps will start in late October!
Most of our competitions this summer will run over the entire Summer ending in March
- Sundays @ Ross Straw. Royal Park. Parkville (and Princes Park. Carlton)
Division 1 & Division 2 available
- South East Sundays @ Duncan Mckinnon Reserve. Murrumbeena / Caloola Reserve. East Oakleigh . Brandon Park. Glen Wheelers Hill
Start Times: Varied Start times between 9am - 5.00pm
Div 1 & Div 2
Sundays @ Strathnaver Reserve. Strathmore
Start Times: 9am. 11.15am. 1.30pm & 3.45pm
Venues for Midweek Summer Leagues (one game played per week over various nights. be prepared to play on different nights each week):
- Midweek @ Galvin Park. Werribee
Start Time : 5.45pm
-Inwer West Midweek @ JJ Holland. South Kensington / Debney''''s Park. Flemington - Mondays . Tuesdays and Thursdays
Start Time: 5.45pm
-Midweek @ Ross Straw in Royal Park. Parkville . Debney''''s Park Flemington - Mondays & Wednesdays from
Start Time: 5.45pm
-Midweek @ Princes Park. Carlton. Poplar Oval. Parkville - Mondays & Tuesdays
Start Time: 5.45pm
-South East Midweek Mon. Tues. Wed & Thurs Nights - Brandon Park. Wheelers Hill & Caloola Reserve. East Oakleigh.
Potential Fri Night Under Lights Game!
Start Times: 5.45pm
- Midweek @ Fairbairn Park. Ascot Vale . Wed Nights.
Start times: 5.45pm
Special Six Week comp running Nov - Dec. Aimed at Footy Teams who want to have a bash before Footy training starts!
More details on LMS Cricket is below
- 8 players per team
- Umpires provided
- Mobile live scoring
- Player stats and world rankings online
- Medals and Trophies for Winners
- Coloured T20 kits from shop.lastmanstands.com
- $160 Match fees per Team per game ($20 per player) Paid to umpire each game via Eftpos
- Two new balls per game
- Trophies for top ranked players in each league
- Start your journey to future Aussie and World Champs
Steps for Registering your new team:
1. Register your team name here: https://admin.lastmanstands.com/SpawtzApp/Registration/GlobalRegistration.aspx (in the city column put down where you would like to play)
2. ORDER TEAM SHIRTS - Go to www.shop.lastmanstands.com to order your shirts - Minimum order for registration is 8 standard LMS shirts at. customised options/extra shirts are available as well. we also recommend purchasing extra shirts at the same time to avoid missing out on clothing bonus points if you have fill ins playing for you. (Each game has two clothing bonus points up for grabs....1 for the team wearing all matching LMS shirts and another for also wearing matching pants - easy 2 points but can prove crucial come finals time.
Buying the team shirts covers your teams registration for the first 12 months (regardless of the number of seasons a teams plays in the year). Re-registration (after first year) costs $80AUD per team per year (Assuming new shirt order not needed)
3. MATCH PAYMENTS - Match fees are $20 per player ($160 per team) per game and can be paid by eftpos to the umpire in full before the start of each game.
For Returning Teams:
Let us know what competition you are rejoining. There is a $80 registration fee that covers a years worth of competitions. Your place in competitions is not confirmed until the registration has been paid. Payment can be made into:
Last Man Stands
BSB: 06 3491
Account: 1025 5778
For individuals looking to join a team. Resister your details here: https://admin.lastmanstands.com/SpawtzApp/Registration/JoinGlobalRegistration.aspx
Join our Whatsapp group for players looking to join and fill in for teams:
Can''t see your area? We are launching many new competitions in Summer 2020/21! Keep an eye on our facebook page for updates. www.facebook.com/lastmanstandsmelbourne