Get involved in the fastest growing social cricket competition in the world here in Melbourne!
Last Man Stands specially designed format means you can play an exciting fast paced match in just 2 hours!
You need just eight players a side and we have leagues for players of all abilities.
Our next round of competitions will run in August / September
- Sundays @ Boeing Reserve. Strathmore - August 4th - September 22nd Division 1 & Division 2 : 8 Teams in each comp
Start Times 9.30am. 11.45am. 2.00pm
More details on LMS Cricket is below
- 8 players per team
- Umpires provided
- Mobile live scoring
- Player stats and world rankings online
- Medals and Trophies for Winners
- Coloured T20 kits from shop.lastmanstands.com
- $160 Match fees per Team per game ($20 per player) Paid to umpire each game via Eftpos
- Two new balls per game
- Grand Final games are free!
- Trophies for top ranked players in each league
Steps for Registering your new team:
1. Register your team name here: https://admin.lastmanstands.com/SpawtzApp/Registration/GlobalRegistration.aspx (in the city column put down where you would like to play)
2. ORDER TEAM SHIRTS - Go to www.shop.lastmanstands.com to order your shirts - Minimum order for registration is 8 standard LMS shirts at. customised options/extra shirts are available as well. we also recommend purchasing extra shirts at the same time to avoid missing out on clothing bonus points if you have fill ins playing for you. (Each game has two clothing bonus points up for grabs....1 for the team wearing all matching LMS shirts and another for also wearing matching pants - easy 2 points but can prove crucial come finals time.
Buying the team shirts covers your teams registration for the first 12 months (regardless of the number of seasons a teams plays in the year). Re-registration (after first year) costs $80AUD per team per year (Assuming new shirt order not needed)
3. MATCH PAYMENTS - Match fees are $20 per player ($160 per team) per game and can be paid by eftpos to the umpire in full before the start of each game.
For Returning Teams:
Let us know what competition you are rejoining. There is a $80 registration fee that covers a years worth of competitions. Your place in competitions is not confirmed until the registration has been paid. Payment can be made into:
Last Man Stands
BSB: 06 3491
Account: 1025 5778
For individuals looking to join a team. Resister your details here: https://admin.lastmanstands.com/SpawtzApp/Registration/JoinGlobalRegistration.aspx
Join our Whatsapp group for players looking to join and fillin for teams: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EwJTddRSwyW2JpFr5Yerpw
Our next ever popular summer competitions will start in October 2019 at the following venues:
- Sundays @ JJ Holland Reserve. South Kensington & Ross Straw. Parkville (played over two fields)
Start Times 9am. 11.15am. 1.30pm. 3.45pm
Division 1 & Division 2 available
- Sundays @ Fawkner Park. South Yarra CS1 (Division 1) Field.
Start Times 9.00. 11.15am. 2.00pm. 4.15pm
- Sundays @ Duncan Mckinnon Reserve. Murrumbeena
Start Times: 1pm. 3.15pm. 5.30pm
- Sundays @ Blake Park . Preston -
Start Times 10am. 12.15pm . 2.30pm
Venues for Midweek Summer Leagues (one game played per week over various nights):
-Midweek @ JJ Holland. South Kensington - Mondays. Tuesdays & Thursdays from
Start Time: 5.45pm
-Midweek @ Ross Straw Park. Parkville - Mondays & Wednesdays from
Start Time: 5.45pm
-Midweek @ Princes Park. Carlton - Tuesdays & Thursdays from Jan 14th - March 14th
Start Time: 5.45pm
-Midweek @ Fawkner Park. South Yarra - Mon - Tues - Wed - Thurs
-Midweek @ Dandenong. Mon & Wed Nights - Wellington Reserve & Brandon Park. 5.45pm Starts