Registration for Dhaka League 2018/19 is now open!
The most popular league in the country for social cricketers. Last Man Stands Dhaka League. will be starting from the mid-week of October. Dhaka League is currently categorised into three divisions. i.e. Premier League. League 1. 2 and 3 to suit all sort of teams. whether you are really serious about your weekend cricket. or you are trying to improve you game or if you are just trying to have a fun time with your mates at the field. Last Man Stands is truly for all cricket lovers.
Team Registration Fees: BDT 125000/-
Individual Player Registration Fees: BDT 15625/- (for those who don''t have a team and want to register on his own)
* Each team will receive 10 LMS Jerseys (Sublimated) and each individual will receive 1 LMS Jersey (Sublimated) free with registration.
If you are registering a new team/player. click the "Register" button above.
If you already have a team registered in our website and want to participate. please call us at 01790009901/01970055991
1. Banani WDB Ground
2. DU Gymnasium Field
3. Professor Hamidur Rahman Stadium
1. Each team will get minimum 6 matches in the league.
2. Winners of each division along with few more top teams will participate at Dhaka Champions League. format to be announced prior to the the start of the tournament.
3. There will also be promotion and relegation depending on a team''s position in the initial league. Bottom 2 teams from each Division will drop to the Division below for following season''s league. and Top 2 teams from each Division will be promoted
4. The divisional line up should all teams from last year participate has been given below.
5. No new teams will be allowed to participate directly in the Premier League. incase a Premier League team drops out and there is a spot in the league. the highest ranked team from League 1 will get the spot in Premier League.
6. If a team from League 1 onwards don''t participate or there is a free spot in a particular league (except for Premier League). then the highest ranked side from any of the League below will get a spot.
7. If any team want to play in a lower division than they have been seeded. team captain/manager will have to send us a written request.
8. If a new strong team registers in the league. they may get a spot in League Two/Three depending of availibility of spots in that particular league.
1. The Winner of Champions League will receive LMS Voucher worth BDT 2.00.000/- (which can be redeemed for entry in our local league(s) until November 2020)* .and an exclusive trophy. each member of the team will also receive Champion medal.
2. The Runner-up of Champions League will receive LMS Voucher worth BDT 1.00.000/- (which can be redeemed for entry in our local league(s) until November 2020)*. and each member of the team will receive Runner-up medal.
3. Batsman and bowler of the tournament will each receive an exclusive gift.
4. There will also be awards for Man of the Match of every game.
Additional rules apart from general LMS rules (lastmanstands.com/rules)
Professional Players'' Category:
Category A: BOARD CONTRACTED
Category B: First Class. List A (HP Team. A-Team. NCL - 4 Day. BPL. Dhaka Premier League)
Category C: Dhaka 1st Division/2nd Division/3rd Division. Chittagong Premier League 1st Division/2nd Division/3rd Division
Category D: Barishal. Bogra. Comilla. Faridpur. Khulna. Mymensing. Narayanganj. Rajshahi. Rangpur & Sylhet - Premier League
1. Each team can register maximum 16 players in their squad. and one individual player can play for one team only in the league.
2. No players from Category A. B. C & D. who have played a match in that category on or after Dec 1st. 2016 until the start of the tournament. will be allowed to participate at Dhaka League 18/19 at any circumstances.
3. A player must play at least 2 games in the starting 8 in the 1st Round (League Stage) to be able to participate in the Champions League (Knockout round). otherwise the Ringer rule will be applicable for them. i.e they can bat at no. 8 and bowl upto maximum 2 overs.
4. No misbehaviour or disrespect towards match officials/opponents will be tolerated at any circumstances. and teams can be penalised points in that particular match if any of their player is found doing so.
5. Any teams failing to comply with Rules 1-3 will find their team lose all the points in that particular match. and if they keep on breaking the rules continously. the team and the players concerned will be removed from the tournament and can receive up to 2 years ban from LMS Dhaka League.
6. Every team must ensure that all their players are taking necessary precaution and wearing all protective gears applicable during every match. LMS will not be held liable for any accident or injuries occurred during any match.
7. The team captain/manager must register all players with a valid email address and mobile number. and fill up all the details in their profile including a photo at LMS website. for players who are already registered in LMS website. team captain can send them an invitation email to join their team.
8. The team officials must be responsible for the conduct/discipline of any audiences/guests visiting supporting that particular team. If anyone is found causing chaos or problems in the venue will be immediately ejected and might cause the team to be banned from current and future leagues.
9. Music/sound equipment of any sorts are not allowed in the field as per ground authority.
* Criterias regarding verification of professional players will be emailed to team captains prior to the start of the league.
* The registration fee is exclusive of VAT/taxes
* LMS voucher awarded can be redeemed for entry in our local leagues such as upcoming seasons'' Dhaka League. Chittagong League. Bangladesh Open etc (but not in any international tournament. Junior/University League etc) until November 2020.
* LMS voucher awarded will not reedemable by cash.
* Tournamet format and rules are subjected to change. so please keep an eye on our website for any new updates.