Last Man Stands Gurgaon, India
Summer League starting soon...
Join Thousands of other Teams and Players Currently Playing LMS 8-a-side T20 Cricket around the world!
Start Date: End of March/Start of April (Tentatively).
Contact : Krish Chhatwal at email@example.com
Match days: T.B.A
League Fee Includes:
- LMS umpire.
- Field hire.
- New ball for every game.
- League management.
- Capturing of stats on the Global LMS website.
- Every Team gets a TEAM WORLD RANKING which updates once a week.
- Every Player receives league, regional, country and Global BATTING and BOWLING RANKING (which is updated once a week).
* Teams are kindly requested to bring their own kit bags during the course of this league.
Our Twenty20 cricket league format suits players of all standards, so keep your inhibitions aside and don't worry about how good or bad you are - Get involved and play with Last Man Stands!
- All teams must wear official LMS Kit.
Team spaces for the league are limited and League fee needs to be paid before securing a spot in a league.
In order to Sign-up as a Team : Click Here
Join a team
We will also be accepting Individual Player Registrations - these players will be placed with teams that require additional players to make a full squad. If you are looking to join a team as an 'Individual Player' please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with some basic information about your game and we'll try to fit you with a squad that suits you.
Innovative LMS Rules
Its not like any other Cricket League in the World. Its Cricket with a Twist. Or is it?
You are sure to have played 'gully' (Street) cricket in your childhood. So, Come and Relive those memories with few rules you have been craving for:
- All 8 wickets are needed to bowl a team out. When the seventh wicket falls, the Last Man Stands (on his own) The Last Man can only score 2, 4 or 6 off any ball
- Two players can be dismissed off the same delivery. CAUGHT OUT and RUN OUT.
- Five balls per over, maximum of six per over.
- If a player clears the ropes (i.e. hits a six) off the LAST available ball of the innings it is worth 12 runs! This rule applies to both the first and second innings.
- The non striker can STEAL two runs IF the striker is out caught
- Once a batsman has 50 runs to his name, he has to retire. He may return to bat should all other wickets fall.
With our unique rules, everyone gets an equal opportunity to bat and bowl in the course of every match. It is a perfect chance to get your money's worth.
IT setup includes:
Live Scoring via our software in Every Match.
- Team and Player Profiles with Full Stats History
- Local and World Team Ranking
Be a part of the Race to Capetown Tour and World Championship
For more Details regarding LMS World Championship visit : Click Here
Franchise Owner: Krish Chhatwal
Mobile Number: +919717888071
E-mail address: Gurgaon@lastmanstands.com